TUGAS MANDIRI I BAHASA INGGRIS
Tugas Mandiri Bahasa Inggris
Nama : Marhadilla Samosir
Jurusan : S1 Sistem Informasi Perpajakan
Kelas : Eksekutif
Adapun tugasnya ialah :
a.3 kalimat Postitif SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE menggunakan Verb
(+) The train leaves at 6.00 a.m.
(+) I write a letter for my teacher
(+) They want to go to the party
b. 3 kalimat negatif SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE menggunakan verb
(-) The train does not leave at 6.00 a.m.
(-) I don’t write a letter for my teacher.
(-) They don’t want to go to the party
c. 3 kalimat introgatif SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE menggunakan verb
(?) Does the train leave at 6.00 a.m?
(?) Do I write a letter for my teacher?
(?) Do they want to go to the party?
d. 3 kalimat Postitif SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE menggunakan to be (is/am/are)
(+) They are in the classroom.
(+) We are the champions
(+) He is inside her house
e. 3 kalimat negatif SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE menggunakan to be (is/am/are)
(-) They are not in the classroom
(-) We are not the champions
(-) He isn’t inside my house.
f. 3 kalimat introgatif SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE menggunakan to be (is/am/are)
(?) Are they are in the classroom?
(?) Are we the champions?
(?) Is he inside my house?
g. 5 kalimat present continuous tense
1.I am watching my favorite TV show right now.
2.My mother is making dinner in the kitchen right now.
3.My father is washing the car in front of our house.
4.The sponge is absorbing the spilled water so quickly.
5.My sister is listening to K-pop songs
Terima kasih ๐๐๐๐๐
Komentar
Posting Komentar